It is used in the nourishment of high-yield milk cows. It brings the yield and fat of your cows’ milk in a proportion of genetic capability to the highest level with rich vitamin mineral compounds and balanced protein energy structure. The unit is to lower the cost of milk. It is to ensure the maximum yield. It prevents Ruman acidosis, tripe acidity which can be seen after birth, and ketosis problems. It minimizes the risks of hoof, talon, and breast diseases. It helps your cows become agitated more quickly after birth and stay pregnant easier.
Shape and Characteristics of Use
- It is a balanced feed prepared to meet the energy, protein, vitamin, and mineral material needs of milch cows.
- It meets in a balanced manner the nutrient needs that rise at the start of milk cows’ lactation because it is rich in terms of both protein and energy.
- It increases the consumption of dry materials by working up the appetites of your milk cattle because they are prepared from tasty feed raw materials.
- ♦ It ensures an increase of milk yield in milch cattle along with maximizing their milk yield for a long period of time.
- It helps the formation of energy, protein, and mineral balance of rations in processes used in low-quality coarse fodder.
- Its content is enriched with by-pass (preserved) oils, organic minerals, and yeast. Also, it does not require the addition of vitamins and minerals.
- You can meet with our REGIONAL TECHNICAL employees for the preparation of rations special to operation.