It is used in the nourishment of milch sheep.
Shape and Characteristics of Use
- If you are newly starting Sunar Sheep Dairy Feed, slowly acclimate your sheep within a 10-day transitional period.
- Sunar Sheep Dairy Feed should be given in at least 3-4 meals per day.
- It has a balanced ration that has the ideal energy protein and vitamin mineral content, and there is also no need for vitamin reinforcement.
- It increases the birth weights of lambs and ensures the procurement of at least one lamb per year.
- It ensures a high and long period of milk yield.