It is used in the last 2 months before the slaughter of the feeder cattle. It is a special feed that ensures feeder cattle are minimally fatty before slaughter and fast developing. It increases the daily live weight gains of your animals in a proportion of genetic capability with rich vitamin mineral compounds and balanced protein energy structure. It decreases problems of Rumen acidosis (tripe acidity) that can be seen after intense feeding. It minimizes hoof and talon diseases. It improves carcass quality and yield. It increases fast, live weight and like this maximizes your profitability.
Shape and Characteristics of Use
- If you are newly starting Sunar 14.27 Final Beef Cattle Feed, acclimate your calves within a 10-day transition period.
- Freely give Sunar 14.27 Final Beef Cattle Feed to your calves, mixing it into the total ration.
- It increases fast, live weight and like this maximizes your profitability.
- Its content has been enriched with organic materials and yest. Also, it does not require the addition of vitamins and minerals.
- You can meet with our REGIONAL TECHNICAL employees for the preparation of rations special to operation.