Use it within the period from the 4th day until the 60th day after the birth of the calf. It makes calves grow healthy and balanced while ensuring that they a weaned off milk in the shortest amount of time.
Shape and Characteristics of Use
- Have the calf drink its first colostrum within the first half hour after birth in as little as 2 l.
- We should have the calf drink 4-6 l. of colostrum within the first 24 hours after birth.
- Give it to your calves with a feeder bottle. Set the heat of the milk to 37-38 °C.
- Clean the feeder bottle with disinfectant after each use.
- When the time comes when your calf can consume at least 700-750 g. of SUNAR CALF STARTING FEED a day, wean it off milk.