It is used in the first 45 days of the last 60 days of the pregnancy of cows. It strongly decreases birth risks with rich vitamin and mineral compounds and a balanced protein structure. It inhibits problems whose risks are seen after birth, passing the placenta, milk fever, ketosis, and postnatal fertility. It helps the breast and tripe rejuvenate, resting during the dry period.
Shape and Characteristics of Use
- Use Sunar Dry Period Special Feed for your animals until 15 days until birth. Acclimate slowly, moving to milk feed in the last 15 days.
- Gradually increase your milk feed. When your animal gives birth, bring the milk feed to a level where it can consume up to 1% of its live weight. (For example, 5 kg of milk feed for an animal at a live weight of 500 kg)
- It helps the breast and tripe rejuvenate, resting during the dry period.
- Its content has been enriched with organic materials and yest. Also, it does not require the addition of vitamins and minerals.
- You can meet with our REGIONAL TECHNICAL employees for the preparation of rations special to operation.