It is used in the nourishment of milch goats.
Shape and Characteristics of Use
- If you are newly starting Sunar Goat Dairy Feed, slowly acclimate your goats in a 10-day transition period.
- Sunar Goat Dairy Feed should be given in at least 3-4 meals per day.
- It has a balanced ration that has the ideal energy protein and vitamin mineral content, and there is also no need for vitamin reinforcement.
- It increases the birth weights of kids and ensures the procurement of at least one kid per year.
- It ensures a high and long period of milk yield.